Easy to shop for – take your choice of Divine 70% dark or milk chocolate and get hold of some lovely sharp tasting new season satsumas.
One good satsuma or seedless clementine
100g Divine 70% Dark Chocolate
1. Buy one good Satsuma (or seedless Clementine) for each person expected.
2. Peel. Try to get as much of the bitter white pith off as you can but don’t go mad.
3. Put a saucepan of water on to boil then reduce to a very gentle simmer ie the water is just about moving.
4. Sit a bowl into the top of the pan. Don’t let it touch the water.
5. Break up a load of Divine 70% Dark Chocolate and drop it into the bowl. Judge how much you’ll need by making one for yourself ahead of the event.
6. Let it melt very slowly without stirring. Once it looks soft and malleable, take it off the bowl. Stir till creamy.
7. Dunk one fruit at a time into the melted chocolate and turn to it’s coated. Maybe use a couple of large spoons.
8. Sit the fruit on greaseproof paper/non-stick baking tray/foil, to set in a cool place. Special occasion? Melt a bit of white chocolate as above to decorate/write messages.