FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. This promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Isle of Man and Channel Islands) residents aged 18 and over and excludes employees, volunteers and their immediate families of Divine Chocolate, Dualit, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. No purchase necessary to enter.
4. The competition closes at 00:00 24th August 2018.
5. Internet access is required to enter the competition. All entrants will be required to have a valid account for Facebook OR Twitter OR Instagram that is accessible throughout the promotion to enter the competition. In the event of a social media account becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries.
6. All entrants must tag Divine Chocolate to link to the brand profile page. All Facebook entrants must tag “@divinechocolate”. All Twitter entrants must tag “@divinechocolate”. All Instagram entries must tag “@divinechocolateuk”. All entrants must include “#MakeSomethingDivine” in the post copy. All entrants must include an image or video created by the person entering the competition. The post copy and post image(s) or video will be considered for each entry. In the event that the specified social media requirements are missing or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
7. No limit on the number of unique entries. However, repeat entries, bulk entries or entries from third parties, agencies or consumer groups will not be accepted. All entries to the social media competition must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
8. 1 x Dualit Hand Mixer and 1 x Divine Baking Hamper prize worth £135 RRP (1 x Divine Recipe Book, 1 x Divine Tea Towel, 4 x Divine Baking 200g Bars, 1 x Divine Cocoa Powder, 4 x Divine Recipe Cards, 1 x Divine Apron) is available to win in the competition. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
9. 10 entrants will be short listed from all valid entries received by the closing date by members of the Divine UK marketing team. The entrants will be short listed from valid entries using the following criteria: 1) Visual evidence that Divine Chocolate was used in the creation, 2) Expresses the theme “Bringing People Together”, 3) Fits with the Divine Chocolate brand. The Winner will be selected from the short listed entrants by the Divine Chocolateers, Erik Houlihan-Jong and Gloria Lilley. The winner will be notified via email within 20 working days of the competition closing date and maybe subject to verification checks.
10. All entrants must ensure that they are contactable on the same social media account used to enter, to send a UK postal address to which their prize will be sent. The prize will be sent via courier. In the event that any winner does not respond within 14 calendar days of original notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original.
11. Neither the Promoters nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: a. Any incorrect, inaccurate or faulty or failed electronic data transmissions. b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion. c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet. d. Prize damaged in transit
12. The Promoters reserve the right to verify all entries and if necessary to disqualify participants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoters will be the final arbiters in any decisions and these will be binding.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoters: Divine Chocolate Ltd and Dualit Ltd