Introducing our new organic range
Discover divine organic
A new temptingly rich high cocoa dark chocolate range bursting with feelgood flavours, made with specially sourced organic cocoa from tropical São Tomé.
The smooth, rich cocoa from São Tomé delivers a deliciously distinctive depth of flavour with woody, spicy notes, perfectly paired with a range of intriguing feelgood flavour combinations. Discover the exciting mix of warming ginger and aromatic turmeric, the delicious duo of real blueberry and popped quinoa, crunchy cocoa nibs, refreshing zesty lemon, combined with rich 85% cocoa, and the exceptionally rich and pure 95% cocoa bar.
- Refreshing lemon infused in deliciously rich 85% organic dark chocolate.
- Crunchy cocoa nibs wrapped in deliciously rich 85% organic dark chocolate
- Warming ginger and aromatic turmeric blended in deliciously rich 85% organic dark chocolate.
- Real blueberry and popped quinoa wrapped in deliciously rich 85% organic dark chocolate.
- Intense and powerful 95% organic dark chocolate, rich in cocoa flavour.
- The Divine Organic range is made with cocoa from São Tomé, a beautiful forest covered volcanic island that sits right on the Equator, off the west coast of Africa. It was the first African country to grow cocoa and in 1913 it was the biggest producer in the world which earned it the title of "Chocolate Island". Today the farming communities in São Tomé are working hard to revive their cocoa industry.
- CECAQ-11 co-operative, established in 2009 with 11 villages, is now flourishing and has grown to include 20 cocoa farming communities. The co-op is both Fairtrade and Organic certified and its farmers are all trained to tend their trees and to carefully ferment and dry their beans in the sun to produce their excellent and distictive cocoa.
Farmer Rosa Monteiro was very pleased to hear the news that her co-op's cocoa would be used for the new range, and is fiercely proud of her crop. She said to pass on the message "the cocoa is natural, very delicious and high quality. If you haven't tried it, you're missing out!"