- 180g Divine Milk Chocolate Baking Bar
- 150g crisped rice
- Divine Speckled Mini Eggs
- Paper baking cases
- A muffin tray
1. Place the paper baking cases into the hollows of the baking tray. Break the chocolate into pieces and place into a large heat proof bowl and set over a pan of steaming not boiling water. The water must not touch the base of the bowl or start to boil. Stir gently and remove from heat once melted.
2. Add the crisped rice to the chocolate gently stirring them until they are covered with the chocolate. Be careful not to crush them too much.
3. Place a few eggs in each nest and then place the tray into the fridge to allow the nests to set. Remove after about an hour.
4. Either keep on or remove paper baking cases and arrange on a plate when you are ready to serve them. They are best stored in an airtight container in the fridge. Eat within three days.