These spiced cookies are so perfect for cold October afternoons and are even better served with a hot drink.
What You'll Need
- 250g Unsalted Butter
- 160g Caster Sugar
- 250g Light Muscovado Brown Sugar
- 160g Pureed Pumpkin
- 2 Eggs
- 275g Self Raising Flour
- 200g Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Mixed Spice
- 150g Dried Cranberries
- 150g Divine White Chocolate
- Cinnamon Sugar
How You Do It
• Preheat your oven to 180°C.
• Cream together the butter and both sugars. It should be very well combined to make a
light fluffy mixture.
• Add the eggs and pumpkin to the butter and sugar mixture.
• In a separate bowl combine the flour, oats, salt and mixed spice.
• Mix the dry ingredients into the wet, but don’t overwork it.
• Add half of the cranberries and half of the white chocolate to the mixture.
• Form into small balls (about 20g each) and place on a baking tray.
• Stud the top of each ball with the remaining cranberries and chocolate and sprinkle with
the cinnamon sugar.
• Bake them for about 7 minutes, and try not to let them brown too much.
• Cool on a rack and enjoy!