For more recipe ideas follow me on Twitter @divinechocteers
- 3 Egg Whites
- 4 35g Divine Cappuccino Chocolate Bars
- 250g Mascarpone Cheese
- 4 tsp Café Direct Machu Picchu Instant Coffee
- 125ml Boiling Water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 45ml FAIR Spirits Fairtrade Rum
- 200g Italian Sponge Fingers
- 100g whipped cream
- In a medium bowl beat the egg whites into soft peaks.
- Melt three 35g Divine Cappuccino Chocolate bars. Leave to cool.
- Make the coffee with the water, add the sugar and rum.
- Arrange half of the sponge fingers in the bottom of a square baking tin. Spoon the coffee mixture over the sponge fingers.
- Whip the Mascarpone cheese, add the chocolate and fold in the egg whites.
- Dollop half of the cream mixture over the sponge fingers. Add the whipped cream to the other half.
- Use the remaining sponge fingers to cover the cream mixture. Repeat with the remaining extra whipped cream mixture
- Grate and shave the remaining chocolate bar and sprinkle over the top and chill for at least two hours.