A rich dark chocolate pudding developed for Divine by Alan Coxon.
Preparation & Quantity
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400F/gas mark 6
Cooking time: 8 mins at 200°C
- Melt the butter and Divine chocolate together.
- Whisk together the sugar and eggs and egg yolks until light and pale.
- Pour the melted butter and melted Divine chocolate over the egg mix and then fold the sieved flour with a metal spoon.
- Lightly, but thoroughly, butter 4 oven proof individual dariole moulds and dust lightly with the extra Divine cocoa powder.
- Place onto an ovenproof tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c for approx 8 mins.
- When the outside is crisp to the touch, carefully turn out of the moulds onto the serving plates…the centre should still be soft and lusciously saucy.
- Serve with thick cream, crème fraiche or vanilla ice cream