- 300g Bourbon Biscuits
- 100g Unsalted Butter
- 250g Divine Deliciously Dark Smooth Hazelnut Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 220ml Double Cream
- 40g Unsalted Butter, softened
- 100g Chopped Hazelnuts
- 250g Mascarpone
- 150ml Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ tsp Espresso Powder
- Divine Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate Shavings, to decorate
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor or place them in a food bag and bash with a rolling pin. Melt the butter and stir into the crushed biscuits until fully combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into the tart tins and place in the fridge to firm up for 20 minutes.
- To make the ganache and the chopped chocolate to medium heatproof bowl. Heat the double cream in a saucepan and bring to a gentle boil. Pour the cream over the chocolate and leave to stand for 1 minute. Stir until smooth – if there are still lumps of choc
- Stir in the butter a little at a time until melted and the ganache is thick and glossy.
- Remove the tart cases out of the fridge and sprinkle chopped hazelnuts evenly across the base. Pour in the ganache and put back into the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- To make the topping, whip together the mascarpone, double cream, icing sugar, vanilla and espresso powder until completely smooth.
- Once the ganache has set, pipe or spoon the mascarpone cream on top before dusting lightly with cocoa powder and topping with chocolate shavings.