Makes about: 500ml Prepare: 15min Chill: overnight Kitchen Kit: Electric Whisk
For the Milk Base
- • 200g Condensed Milk
- • 250ml Double Cream
- • 200g Divine White Chocolate and Strawberry
- • 1tbsp of vanilla extract
- • 50g mini marshmallows
For the Strawberry Coulis
- • 170g Strawberries
- • 25g Caster Sugar
For the strawberry coulis: the night before
- Chop the strawberries and place in a heat-proof bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of water, then on 600-800W heat for one minute until it has boiled.
- Add the sugar, combine and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a tall beaker.
- Using an electric hand whisk, blitz until smooth.
- Using a fine sieve, remove the outer seeds and transfer the mixture into a jug.
Allow to cool to room temperature then refrigerate.
For the Ice-Cream Base base
- Chop the White Chocolate and Strawberry Chocolate and place in a heat proof bowl. Set aside.
- In a bowl, weigh out and whisk together the whole milk and double cream until it reaches soft peak. Add the vanilla extract and combine with a spatula. This will help lower the freezing temperature which will the stop ice-cream from freezing solid.
- Add the vanilla extract and combine with a spatula. This will help lower the freezing temperature which will the stop ice-cream from freezing solid.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 2 minutes on a low wattage (about 360-600). Stir every 30 seconds to avoid burning.
- Once melted, add a ladle of the cream mixture into the chocolate and stir to combine. Then transfer the chocolate mixture back into the remaining cream and whisk together until stiff peaks. Fold in the mini marshmallows.
- Transfer to ice-cream mix into a freezer-proof dish. One layer at a time, add the coulis and fold into make a pattern. Repeat until the cream is finished. Enjoy with fresh strawberries.