- • 175g Pitted Medjool Dates
- • 60g Almond Butter
- • 15g Divine Cocoa Powder
- • Pinch of salt
- • Medium Sized Avocado
- • 200g Divine Hazelnut Truffle Bar
- • 1Tbsp Golden Syrup
- • 50g Toasted Chopped Hazelnut
1) Preheat the oven to 170 degrees centigrade. Line two 20cm x 30cm flat pans with baking paper.
2) Chop the avocado, dates and chocolate and set in separate bowls.
3) Divide the chocolate into 120 and 80g.
4) Arrange the hazelnuts on a single layer and toast for 10 minutes.
5) When roasted wrap in a kitchen towel and give an energetic rub to remove skin.
6) Chop nuts to a small to medium consistency and set aside.
1) Place the dates, cocoa powder, almond butter and a pinch of salt in the processor and blend until it forms a ball. Press the mixture into the pan and place in the fridge to chill.
2) Melt the chocolate for 2mins on a low heat of 360 watts. Pause every 40 seconds and stir.
3) Place the avocado and syrup in the processor and blend until smooth. Pour in the melted chocolate, a third at a time, blending each time. Add this avocado layer to the date and chocolate base.
4) Melt the second Hazelnut Truffle Bar and pour over the ganache.
5) Decorate with the chopped roasted hazelnuts nuts. Refrigerate to set, or place in the freezer to enjoy chilled.