- 75g Divine 70% Dark Chocolate, grated
- 4 egg yolks
- 250g SKYR or other natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 Gelatine Leaves
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg yolks with maple syrup.
- Melt the gelatine in the boiling water and add to the egg mixture whilst whisking.
- Carefully add the SKYR and vanilla.
- Layer the grated chocolate and whipped mixture in your prettiest glasses.
- Let the puddings cool in the fridge for an hour (or two if you can wait that long) and enjoy!