A traditional pudding with a rich and gooey centre created by Jean Christophe Novelli.
- In a bowl beat together the eggs, yolks and sugar until pale.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and butter gently in a bowl set over a pan of hot water.
- Remove from the heat and slowly add to the egg mixture, beating until smooth. Carefully fold in the flour.
- Pour into pre buttered moulds before it begins to firm up.
- Allow to chill preferably overnight.
- To cook place into a pre heated oven at 180˚c for 10-15 minutes.
- By which time the centre should of domed up and feel dry.
- Turn out and serve with either vanilla ice cream or crème fraiche.