- 80g Divine Organic 85% Dark Chocolate with Turmeric & Ginger
- 30g Divine Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 70ml Golden Syrup
- 500ml Rebel Kitchen Whole Mylk, Plant Based Milk Drink
- 100ml Solid Creamed Coconut
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Water
- Pinch of Turmeric
- 4 pieces of Crystallised Ginger
- Break up the chocolate and melt in a bowl in the microwave, set aside to cool slightly.
- Mix together the cocoa powder, corn flour and salt together in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Slowly add the golden syrup and the melted chocolate.
- Combine the Mylk stirring constantly.
- Divine between four 130ml ramekins and refridgerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, combine the solid creamed coconut and icing sugar in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk. Slowly add drops of water until it comes together to create a texture like whipped cream.
- Use a piping bag to decorate the tops of the puddings.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of turmeric and decorate with a single piece of crystallised ginger.