- 225g Unsalted Butter
- 150g Light Muscovado Sugar
- 120g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 380g Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Flaky Sea Salt
- ¾ tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 100g Divine Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Sea Salt, roughly chopped
- 100g Divine Dark Chocolate with Toffee and Sea Salt, roughly chopped, plus extra to decorate
- Salted Caramel Sauce and Hazelnuts to decorate, optional
- Melt the butter in the microwave and set aside to cool slightly. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and sugars until pale and creamy. Stir in the melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Sift in the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt and fold until there are no dry patches of flour. Stir in the chocolate before using a tablespoon or small ice cream scoop to make balls of dough weighing approximately 30g each. Place on a lined baking tray
- Preheat the Oven to Gas Mark 4,180C. Spread the cookie dough onto multiple trays leaving about an inch between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden and the middle is still a little soft. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To assemble, sandwich the cookies together with a scoop of ice cream, chopped Divine chocolate, caramel sauce and hazelnuts