Apples are a classic Autumnal staple, whether bobbed or wrapped in toffee. So why not try this recipe with chocolate?
- 6 Mini Apples
- 1 Tsp of Coconut Oil
- Halloween Sprinkles
- 300g Divine Organic 85% Dark Chocolate with Cocoa Nibs
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Wash and scrub the mini apples and wipe dry. Pierce with lolly sticks.
- Place the Halloween sprinkles in a deep bowl.
- Chop the Chocolate . Place in the microwave. Melt for 2 minutes on a low heat, stirring every 30 seconds. Remove and stir.
- Swirl the apples in the melted chocolate and tap off excess. Rest for a minute.
- Holding the coated apple over the sprinkle dish, rotate and add the sprinkles.