For more recipe ideas follow me on Twitter @divinechocteers
- 300g Hazelnut Madeira Cake
- 100ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 180g Divine Smooth Hazelnut Dark Chocolate
- 90g Divine White Chocolate
- Hazelnuts, Chopped
- Gold Sparkles
- Use a food processor to break up the cake into crumbs. Put the crumbs into a large bowl and pour over the sweetened condensed milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Use your hands to form the mixture into balls, use kitchen scales to ensure that each ball is 25g for an even size. They should hold their shape well. Freeze on a plate for 1 hour.
- When you are ready to assemble, melt the dark chocolate and dip the ends of the sticks in the chocolate before inserting into the balls. Return to the freezer for another 20 minutes
- Dip the entire ball in the chocolate and leave to set upright.
- You can decorate in a number of ways, chopped nuts, a marble or drizzle of white chocolate.