- • 200g 70% Divine Baking Chocolate
- • 25g Toffee crunch, Toasted Flaked Almonds
- • 25g Freeze Dried Strawberries, Pistachio
1. Using a serrated knife, finely chop the dark chocolate and place in a heat proof bowl.
2. Cut two pieces of kitchen towel to fit your mould, place it on top and carefully pierce holes where the sticks will stand. This is to hold the sticks up as they dry.
3. Place the chocolate in a microwave and heat on a low wattage of 300-360.
3. Heat for 30 seconds, stirring to avoid heat spots. Repeat six times (total of 3 minutes) or until your chocolate is mostly melted.
4. Remove from the microwave. Do a final stir. Transfer the melted chocolate to a jug.
1. Pour the chocolate into the mould careful not to overfill.Tap to remove any air bubbles. Wait 5-10 minutes for the chocolate to start to set. Carefully spoon your decorations on. (The chocolate will sink if you place the decorations on the chocolate before it starts to set)
2. Cover the moulds with your prepared kitchen towel and carefully put the sticks through the paper towel and into the chocolate.
3. Allow to set. Carefully pull out the heart pops.
1. Weigh about 80ml of milk or dairy alternative (I like Soya), heat up to just boiling point. Stir one chocolate heart (or two if you feel super decadent) until melted, sweeten to taste or enjoy as it is.