A delicious cocktail recipe created for Divine by the mixologist at the Virgin Clubhouse, Heathrow, London.
- 3/4 lime diced
- 2 tbs of brown Fairtrade sugar
- 8 mint leaves, 1 mint leaf for garnish
- 1 tbs spoon of melted Divine Dark Chocolate
- 100ml Dark Rum
- 10ml Creme de Cacao
- Pour the creme de cacao in a tall drinking glass
- Mix the lime, mint and sugarand mix into creme de cacao
- Add the melted Divine Dark Chocolate
- Fill glass with crushed ice
- Pour the dark rum over the ice and mix with a long spoon.
- Taste and add more sugar or ice if needed.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint