- ½ ounce American Fruits Sour Cherry Cordial
- 1 oz Divine Milk Chocolate
- Divine Cocoa Powder, for glass edge
- 6 oz Cava, ice cold
- Chocolate Covered Cherry*
- Rim glass with a paper towel moistened with a little liqueur and dip in Divine Cocoa Powder.
- Add ½ ounce liqueur to the glass and top with 6 ounces cava.
- Drop in a chocolate covered cherry.
*For chocolate-covered cherries:
Place drained brandied cherries on a sheet tray; temper milk chocolate over a double boiler until melted and then spoon chocolate over cherries and allow hardening before using in the drink.