- 2 cups Wholesome Sweeteners Fairtrade Organic Sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz Divine Chocolate 70% Bittersweet baking bar, melted & cooled
- 4 cage free organic eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Fairtrade Organic Powdered Sugar
1. In large mixing bowl, combine organic sugar, oil, vanilla, & melted chocolate. Mix in eggs. Then stir in flour, baking powder & salt. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheet.
3. Scoop dough using a teaspoon and drop into organic powdered sugar. Roll into balls covering each thoroughly with powdered sugar. Place cookie dough balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
4. Bake 10-12 minutes until cookies stiffen. Carefully remove from sheet & cool on rack.