- 1½ cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ounces Divine 100% Baking Bar, finely chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces Divine Ⓡ 100% Baking Bar, finely chopped
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup finely chopped pistachios
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle, beat butter and sugar until very smooth. Beat in vanilla, then add flour and mix in on low speed until combined and smooth. Beat in chocolate just until combined.
3. Transfer dough to parchment-lined cookie sheet and roll out ¼” thick. Use a small round cutter (about 2½” diameter) to cut circles of dough as close together as possible. Transfer cookie sheet to freezer for at least 1 hour or overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 325℉. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. Remove dough from freezer and break cookies apart. Reserve any dough scraps--they may be re-rolled, cut, and baked. Place cookies on cookie sheet and bake until very light golden and set, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
6. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan bring cream to a boil. Take off heat and add chocolate, without stirring. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
7. Scrape chocolate-cream mixture into a food processor or blender and add sugar, butter, and vanilla. Process or blend until perfectly smooth, 1 minute or more.
8. Transfer glaze to a bowl. If needed, let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Dip ½ of each cooled cookie in glaze, sprinkle with pistachios, then let set.