New York’s Cocoa Bar has come up with a Divinely delicious recipe for the classic cookie. Far from average, these buttery chocolate-studded snacks are incredibly morish.
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Divine Bittersweet Chocolate (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation & Quantity:
Makes 12 Cookies
Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Let the Butter sit out of the refrigerator for a while to soften, chop into small pieces to help it along (don't put it in the microwave).
- Mix the Butter and Sugar fully
- Add the Egg and vanilla extract and beat in a mixer on high until fluffy
- Add Flour and Baking Soda
- Add Divine Chocolate pieces
- Drop dough by large spoonfuls onto a greased pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes