- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 &1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Divine Bittersweet Baking Chocolate (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation & Quantity
Makes 12 Cookies
Preheat oven to 300*F
1. Let the butter sit out of the refrigerator for a while to soften, chop into small pieces to help it along (don't put it in the microwave).
2. Mix the butter and sugar fully.
3. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat in a mixer on high until fluffy.
4. Add flour and baking soda.
5. Add Divine Chocolate pieces.
6. Drop dough by large spoonfuls onto a greased pan.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.