Love that’s good enough to eat. Treat friends and family to Ivy Bakery’s delicious heart-shaped cookies.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Divine Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 bar of Divine Bittersweet broken into chunks
Preparation & Quantity:
Makes 12 cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat until combined.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cranberries and chocolate; mix until combined (do not over mix).
- Drop by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet (shape into hearts).
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.