- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Divine Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- (1) Divine Bittersweet Baking Bar broken into chunks
Preparation & Quantity
Makes 12 cookies
Preheat oven to 350* F
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg and vanilla; beat until combined.
3. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cranberries and chocolate; mix until combined (do not over mix).
4. Drop by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet (shape into hearts).
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.