- 6 Tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1-1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 Divine Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Sea Salt Bar, chopped into chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Add vanilla extract and egg to butter-sugar mixture; mix to combine.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
5. Add sifted dry ingredients to the bowl and mix just to combine.
6. Fold in the chopped Divine Chocolate chunks.
7. Drop dough by heaping tablespoon onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake in preheated oven for about 14-16 minutes, until golden brown.