A dairy free, gluten free, Divine recipe by Daniellan Louie of Ivy Bakery in New York City.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Divine Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 tbsp Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Honey
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
Yield: 9 servings.
• Preheat oven to 350 F
• Place all ingredients in a bowl.
• Do not over work batter, mix just until combined
• Pour in a lined 8x8 baking tray.
• Bake for 18-20 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.