Recipe by Daniellan Louie of Ivy Bakery.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Divine Cocoa powder
- 1 cup GuS Dry Cola (or carbonated cola beverage)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Divine Cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp GuS Dry Cola (or carbonated cola beverage)
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
Preheat oven to 350 F
Combine flour and sugar in a bowl; set aside.
Bring to a boil butter, cocoa and cola; pour over flour mixture.
Add buttermilk, eggs, baking soda and marshmallows. Mix until incorporated (marshmallows will float).
Bake in a lined 9x13 cake pan for 30-40 minutes until cake tester comes out clean.
Combine butter, cocoa, and cola and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and add confectioners' sugar; mix well.
Spread over hot cake and let cool. Serve at room temperature.