Yields 8 servings.
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1¼ cups canned unsweetened pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces (about ⅔ cup roughly chopped) Divine Ⓡ 55% Baking Bar, melted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 ounces Divine 55% Baking Bar, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Spray a 9x5” loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl whisk to combine flour, spices, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a medium bowl whisk to combine pumpkin, oil, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Fold dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture just until combined.
4. Divide batter between 2 bowls. Fold melted chocolate and cocoa powder into ½ the batter until combined, then fold in chopped chocolate.
5. Add the 2 batters to the loaf pan in alternating spoonfuls. Use a knife to swirl batter.
6. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let cool in pan for 20 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely.