- 1 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Fairtrade Organic Sugar
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup Divine Chocolate 70% Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
1. Put the sugar and butter into a heavy pan and heat gently, stirring until the sugar has dissolved completely.
2. Add the chocolate and cream and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Cook until a little of the mixture, when dropped into cold water, separates into hard threads (280°F on a sugar thermometer). Stir well and pour into a buttered tin.
4. Leave to set and cut into squares when cold.