- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 3 cups Purely Elizabeth Original Granola + Puffs Cereal
- 1 cup Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped Divine Bittersweet Baking Bar
- Pinch of sea salt
1. In a large bowl, combine Original Granola + Puffs Cereal and Chocolate Sea Salt Granola.
2. In a small pot, over medium to high heat, add peanut butter and coconut nectar and whisk until smooth.
3. Pour liquids over the cereal and stir until well combined.
4. On a parchment lined 9 x 9 pan, pour mixture and use your hand to add pressure and press until smooth.
5. Place in the freezer to set.
6. When cereal is set, take out and cut into squares.
7. In a small bowl, add coconut oil and chopped chocolate, heat for 45 seconds in the microwave and whisk until combined.
8. Place squares in chocolate sauce and sprinkle with sea salt.
Keep in the fridge or freeze.