Rich and fudgy brownies studded with juicy raspberries, nuts, and white chocolate.
- (2) 3.5 oz bars Divine 70% Dark Chocolate
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup Wholesome! Fairtrade & Organic Sugar
- 4 extra large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Divine Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- (1) 3.5 oz bar Divine White Chocolate, chopped
- 1 & 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
PREPARATION & QUANTITY
Makes 24 brownies
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Prepare a 8" x10" x 2" deep brownie or cake pan. Grease tin and line with greaseproof paper.
- Break up the dark chocolate into squares and put into a heatproof bowl set over a pan of hot, but not boiling, water, making sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Leave to melt stirring occasionally. Remove the bowl from the pan.
- Whisk the butter and sugar together in a bowl using an electric whisk until light and fluffy. Gradually add the eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract, melted chocolate and stir in gently using a spatula. Sieve the flour and cocoa into the bowl then fold in the nuts and white chocolate pieces until the mixture is evenly blended.
- Spoon half the mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly. Scatter the raspberries over the top of the brownie mixture, top with remaining mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the mixture feels firm when pressed. Remove from the oven and cool in the tin on a wire rack. When cold cut the brownie into 24 squares.