Fresh fruits taste fabulous dipped into melted Divine chocolate to make a delightful after-dinner treat to serve with coffee. Created for Divine by renowned food writer Sue Ashworth.
- 225g (8 oz) strawberries, with stalks
- About 20 physalis (cape gooseberries)
- 100g bar Divine 70% Dark Chocolate
- 100g bar Divine White Chocolate
- If you like, serve the two types of melted chocolate as separate dips to enjoy with chunks of fresh fruit for an easy dessert.
- Melt the dark and white chocolate in separate small bowls placed over pans of gently simmering water.
- Take care that the chocolate does not get too hot. Remove from the heat.
- Carefully wash the strawberries and pat them dry with kitchen paper.
- Peel back the papery leaves of the physalis.
- Dip half the fruits into the plain chocolate and half into the white chocolate.
- Place onto sheets of greaseproof paper to cool and set.
- Keep the chocolates in a cool place until ready to serve.