Easy to shop for – take your choice of Divine 70% dark or milk chocolate and get hold of some lovely sharp tasting new season satsumas.
- One good satsuma or seedless clementine
- 100g Divine 70% Dark Chocolate
- Buy one good Satsuma (or seedless Clementine) for each person expected.
- Peel. Try to get as much of the bitter white pith off as you can but don’t go mad.
- Put a saucepan of water on to boil then reduce to a very gentle simmer ie the water is just about moving.
- Sit a bowl into the top of the pan. Don’t let it touch the water.
- Break up a load of Divine 70% Dark Chocolate and drop it into the bowl. Judge how much you’ll need by making one for yourself ahead of the event.
- Let it melt very slowly without stirring. Once it looks soft and malleable, take it off the bowl. Stir till creamy.
- Dunk one fruit at a time into the melted chocolate and turn to it’s coated. Maybe use a couple of large spoons.
- Sit the fruit on greaseproof paper/non-stick baking tray/foil, to set in a cool place. Special occasion? Melt a bit of white chocolate as above to decorate/write messages.