Recipe made by Daniellan Louie of Ivy Bakery in New York City in honor of London Chocolate Week 2013.
- 1/2 cup light olive oil or canola oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsps honey
- 3 cups old fashion oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Divine Bittersweet baking bar
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a small pot over low heat, combine oil, sugar and honey. Cook and stir until melted.
3. Stir in oats and cranberries.
4. Pour and press into an 8x8 lined pan.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Let cool completely.
7. Melt bittersweet bar and spread over cooled flapjack.
8. Chill until chocolate has hardened.
9. Cut into bars and serve at room temperature.
Note: This recipe is dairy free, egg free and gluten free.