Gorgeous chocolate truffles created for Divine by British Chef Jane Milton.
- 200ml (7fl oz) single cream
- 50g (1 ½ oz) unsalted butter
- 500g - 70% Divine Dark, white, milk or hazelnut chocolate
- Optional: 2 tbsp rum, brandy or whisky
Preparation & Quantity:
Makes about 30
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooling Time: 24 hours
- Heat the cream and butter together in a pan until the mixture reaches boiling point.
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate - and liqueur if being used.
- Stir till all the chocolate has melted.
- Pour into a tin or plastic container, set aside and allow to cool and set for 24 hours (leave on the side, do not put in the fridge).
- Take teaspoonfuls and roll into balls with cool hands - dust with cocoa or dip in chocolate using a fork.