Espresso powder and chopped hazelnuts give this delectable treat a rich, crunchy finish. Perfect for serving with coffee after dinner.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 9 oz (~3 bars) Divine Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Truffle
- 1 tbsp Instant Espresso Powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups Wholesome! Organic Powdered Sugar
- Chopped Hazelnuts
- We've suggested using our Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut Truffle bar for this recipe, and Divine Milk or 70% Dark Chocolate would also work nicely!
1. Line 9×9 pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray
2. Melt butter over medium heat. Add in whipping cream, chocolate, and espresso powder. Continue cooking until chocolate is fully melted.
3. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and powdered sugar. Move to a bowl and beat with a hand mixer at medium speed until combined.
4. Spread fudge evenly into the pan. Top with chopped hazelnuts and press into fudge.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2.5 hours.
6. Remove fudge from pan and cut into squares for serving.