1. Preheat the oven to 350*F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place a sheet of kitchen towel in a sieve and spoon in the pumpkin puree. Pat the pumpkin down and leave for 5 minutes to dry out. You will now have 80% left.
3. Add the pumpkin to a mixing bowl with the sugar, coconut oil, almond butter, and vanilla. Whisk till smooth.
4. Add in the plain flour, oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, pumpkin pie spices and salt. Start to stir together and add the milk as needed to reach a sticky but firm cookie dough.
5. Fold in the chocolate chunks. Divide into 10 pieces, roll into balls and flatten onto the trays.
6. Bake for 5 minutes, turn the tray around 180* and bake for a further 5 minutes.
7. When the cookies come out the oven, immediately press a small jar or spoon into the middle to make a “thumbprint” indent. Allow to cool fully.
8. Make the ganache: stir together all the ingredients till smooth. As it cools down, it will firm up. Place in a piping bag, or use spoons.
9. Fill the middle of the cookies with the chocolate ganache and drizzle with melted chocolate. Top with pecans and flaky salt, if desired.
10. Enjoy straight away or keep in a sealed container for 3-5 days.